Maintenance of steel rolling mill line reducer
1. Check the bolts of each department to ensure that the coupling is solid and reliable.
2. Often observe the work of the thin oil lubricating oil flow indicator, to ensure that the oil circuit is smooth, oil pressure, flow rate is sufficient, and the pipeline, valve, seal and the combination surface shall not have leakage.
3. Check the working condition of the bearings frequently, no heat, looseness and serious wear, abnormal noise, and deal with the problems in time.
4. Check the working condition of the gear, keep its transmission smoothly, often open the observation cover, check whether the tooth contact, wear is normal, whether each flat groove on the lubricating oil nozzle is all smooth, and deal with the problem in time.
5. Check the oil flow through the oil flow indicator at the inlet of each lubrication point, and set the value on site as follows.
Rough rolling reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa for normal.
Medium rolling reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa for normal.
Pre-finishing reducer: pressure relay pressure ≥ 0.15MPa for normal.
6. Check the bearing (tile) temperature by hand touch, hand touch the tile seat or end cover for about 3 seconds without hot feeling is normal, the temperature is too high should be immediately reported to the workshop.
7. Use the hearing needle to contact the bearing (tile) seat to listen to the sound of movement, no abnormal noise is normal, the sound should be reported to the workshop immediately.
Post time: Mar-09-2023