In the production process of the rolling mill, when there is a failure to stop for maintenance or when it needs to be shut down in an emergency, what should be paid attention to after the rolling mill is stopped? Today, I will share with you a brief analysis.
1. After the rolling mill stops, stop feeding the steel, and cut off the online rolling stock by gas cutting to avoid the roller being stressed and causing damage.
2. If the rolling mill needs to be shut down for a long time, the best method is to open the lubrication system to keep the main bearing lubricated, and then seal it in to prevent dust and debris from entering the bearing.
3. Cut off the power supply of the rolling mill and auxiliary equipment.
4. Drain the water in the cooling pipe to avoid freezing and cracking of the cooling pipe when the weather is cold.
5. Protect the lubrication system, motor, air clutch and slow drive from dust, but do not seal it too tightly to avoid moisture accumulation. Use a small heater or guard bulb to prevent moisture build-up.
6. Place a bag of desiccant in all control and electrical panels to prevent moisture accumulation and safely seal the control panel.
The above points that need to be paid attention to are the steel rolling manufacturers need to pay special attention to. Only by doing a good job in the maintenance work during the shutdown of the rolling mill, the rolling equipment can better complete the production tasks during the production period, improve the rolling efficiency, and prolong the rolling mill. Service life!
Post time: Mar-11-2022